Faith-based DipJar users operating with Vanco Payment Solutions will have a different experience. Please refer to the provided documentation.
- If you've recently activated a new DipJar account, you'll receive a message when your activation is complete. You will be able to set your bank account information when your DipJar account is active.
- If your DipJar account is active, it's OK to take donations before setting your bank account information! Your donations will be deposited after setting your bank account information.
- Don't feel like scrolling down? Hit this link for a shortcut!
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Disbursements"
- In the "Bank Account Info" field, select "EDIT"
- Complete the "Bank Name," "Routing Number," and "Account Number" fields. You must also complete the "Confirm Account Number" field. The donations that you collect will be deposited to this bank account on the date of your next disbursement.