DipJar-branded hardware products purchased in the U.S. come with a 1 year limited hardware warranty.
What is covered by this limited hardware warranty?
This limited hardware warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your DipJar-branded hardware products, including DipJar-branded accessory products.
What is not covered by this limited hardware warranty?
This limited hardware warranty does not cover:
- Software, including without limitation, the operating system and software added to the DipJar-branded hardware products through our factory-integration system, third-party software or the reloading of software
- Non DipJar-branded products and accessories
- Problems that result, directly or indirectly, from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by DipJar.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Using accessories, parts or components not supplied by DipJar.
- Commercial hardware products that use, or in which have been installed, products or components that have not been provided by DipJar.
- Products with missing or alteredserial numbers
- Products for which DipJar has not received payment
- Normal wear and tear