To generate a report of your DipJar transactions, first Log in to the DipJar Dashboard.
To download dip data over a a specific range of dates (up to two months):
Go to to the "Dips Over Time" section. The bottom of this section includes options to set a custom date range for which you'd like to view your transactions. Set the date range (up to two months) for which you'd like to obtain this custom report.
To download a larger set of dip data (up to 5000 dips):
Below the "Dips Over Time" section is a Recent Dips section that contains a list of (up to) the last 5000 dips. You can download the list by clicking the gear icon in the upper right corner, then clicking download as CSVs.
The downloadable zip file contains a report in comma separated variable (.csv) format with the following fields:
- The date and time of each transaction
- The custom name of the DipJar which processed the transaction
- The cardholder name (if it exists on the payment card)
- The gross transaction value of each Dip
- The last 4 digits of the payment card number
- The net transaction amount
- The donor's email address if entered in DipJar Anywhere.